MONTANA LUXURY PROPERTY
Montana Luxury Property
Are you ready to create your own unique legacy estate? The first step is to find the perfect Montana luxury property. Read on to learn about Montana's luxury ranch property, exclusive private parcels, and all luxury properties. If you're looking for luxury homes, click here.
Luxury Ranch Land
This is the Big Sky State. Home to thousands of acres with spectacular vistas and open spaces. Whether you seek 20 acres or 2,000 acres you can find it here. Take a step back in time East of the continental divide. Or join the mountain community with a small Whitefish ranch. There are so many different ranch offerings, it's hard to decide. Here are a few examples of what you can find when shopping for a Montana luxury ranch property:
- The Mungas Ranch in Philipsburg. 4,500-acre ranch with some of the best water rights in Montana.
- The G/T Elk Ranch in Townsend. 7,760-acre premier hunting and recreation ranch.
- The Limestone Ridge Ranch in Drummond. 5,666-acre ranch completely fenced with multiple natural springs.
Private Luxury Property
Tired of the neighbors? Just want some peace? Northwest Montana offers some of the most private luxury properties in the country. For instance, you can find a very private, luxurious property a few minutes from the resort towns like Whitefish. Conversely, you can find extreme privacy high in the mountains where nature is your only neighbor. Another amazing option is owning your own island on one of the many lakes. Here are a few examples of what you can find when shopping for private luxury property:
- 694 acres on Teakettle Mountain just outside Columbia Falls. Nearly completely surrounded by Forest Service land.
- 1080 acres 20 minutes from Kalispell. Enjoy your own private 40-acre mountain lake.
- 188 acres on Angel Point in Lakeside. Unique views and ultimate privacy.
Exclusive Land Offerings
Looking for the most exclusive land Montana has to offer? Take a look at the first few listings down below. These pieces of luxury property are the most exclusive Montana has to offer. They are also some of the most breathtaking pieces of real estate in the country. Here are a few examples of what you can find when shopping for an exclusive Montana property:
- 16 acres on Flathead Lake with 1200 feet of frontage. Rare large acreage Flathead Lake parcel.
- Over 1900 acres just minutes from downtown Whitefish. Whitefish amenities, exclusive acreage.
- 20 acres on the top of Lion Mountain in Whitefish. Unbelievable views of Whitefish Lake, Resort, Glacier Park, and more.
Luxury Land Market
Montana's luxury property market is still recovering from its pre-recession pricing. In addition to low relative pricing, there are over 8 years of inventory currently available. Because of this, there hasn't been a better time to buy one of these unique and special pieces of land in Northwest Montana. For individual market pricing, contact our professionals. For comparative and historical real estate market information, check out the 2018 Flathead Valley Market Report.
Buying Luxury Property
Let one of our professionals do the leg work for you. They know the local mountain vistas, shorelines, and communities better than anyone. More importantly, they know what it takes to develop a special piece of property. For example, our professionals have personally built mountain roads, brought in electricity, and all the other facets to developing unique and large pieces of property. Let us help you find your dream property, and guide you in developing it. If you can dream it, we can make it a reality.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.